A151 - A162 FAUR

Re: A151 - A162 FAUR

Postby Georgegala » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:26 pm

As far as I know, two are working...
Σ.Π.Α.Π. FOR EVER
Georgegala

Postby STEFANOS G » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:49 pm

I would like to inform forum members that I have no relation with Panagiotis Mellisaropoulos or pds or PDS or TEE601 since 7 February 2018, because the guy has been totally derailed. I don't agree
with all the bad things he uploads in his facebook page.
The lucky thing is that all the files of A151 3d shell have been saved.
This unpolite guy was paid by me 3000 euros for 3d autocad drawings of A151 shell. What he has done, he did it for money. I don't want to describe his behaivour to me, because of the late delivaries of
models.
Everyone makes mistakes.
GReetings
Stefanos Goulakos
STEFANOS G

Postby christo » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Stefane,

As a long term sufferer of this guy, going as far back as to my Amnizia days, I really appreciate what you publicly expressed. It is true that the only reason I also went for the same model was to spite him. You were and still are held in high esteem by me. I have never made any other model with such shameful intentions and I hope people can confirm this. That is why every 'trader' still comes to this forum and freely solicits his products. I was the first trader to offer in my links section links to all other known Greek traders.

In future you can approach me to design your new 3D model. With good photos and a general plan, I can do one for approximately £500. What about A170? I have a large portfolio of work I have been doing for Chartwell Models and I would be happy to show it you.

christo.

PS. I wish you all success with your current and future models.
christo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Greek Standard Gauge Diesel & Electric Motive Power