Balkan Models Schedule

Re: Balkan Models Schedule

Postby BarbaPanagos » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:22 pm

We hope our friends and visitors will be glad to know that our forum is accessible to everyone again. :D
BarbaPanagos

Postby Georgegala » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:51 am

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Σ.Π.Α.Π. FOR EVER
Georgegala

Postby BalkanExpress » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:47 pm

I don't know what exactly happened during those days, but I'm happy it works again!

I was thinking to write to Christo to encourage him to continue, even by helping all members in its running. We all know him, he has straight objectives and problems, so I gave up.

You all know I’m a ‘lighthouse’-or even other strange thing- in Greek modeling. If this channel is closed, It will be hard impossible to continue for me, due to my lack of Greek language.

Thank you to all who make it work again everyday

Regards

BalkanExpress
BalkanExpress

Postby Georgegala » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Me too.
Σ.Π.Α.Π. FOR EVER
Georgegala

Postby John Edge » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi All,
I haven't logged in here for ages (personal/family matters) but I would like to offer my support and encouragement.
As a 52 year old running my own small business, I can certainly empathise with Christos situation, it's not easy.
Best regards,
John.
John Edge

Postby christo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:28 pm

Dear friends,

Two months have passed since the reopening of the forum and matters look clearer to me now than before. Since no buyers have been found for Balkan Models, I have sadly decided to cease trading in a further couple of months from now. All unsold items will be either flogged of or crated in boxes for my descendants to dispose. No new stock will be ordered after that. However, all attempts will be made for the forum to remain open. I have approached one or two potential advertisers and I am hopeful that I will manage to support this financial burden for a little while longer.

christo.
christo
Site Admin

Postby Georgegala » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:45 am

Happy Easter to everyone!

PS.I am saying this to everybody as I will not be able to do it because of my visit to Kalabaka :mrgreen: .
Σ.Π.Α.Π. FOR EVER
Georgegala

Postby christo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:55 pm

Just to let you know that when the present stock of kits and locos is exhausted, any future kits will be ordered from Les and supplied by CHARTWELL MODELS. Please email Leskenward@aol.com for prices and availability.

christo.
christo
Site Admin

Postby christo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Dear friends,

All remaining stock is now available from Les. His email can be found on the home page. He may even consider reissuing models if and when there is sufficient demand. Meanwhile, I will concentrate on my model design work and incidentally for the time being, I will also continue funding the forum.

christo.
christo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Announcements